It is going to be a challenge because I am teaching two new classes: Math Models and Pre-Calculus.
Even though I've taught Math Models before, it has been a couple of years since I last taught it, so I am sure there will be some changes.
During the summer I was looking for the perfect notebook I could use in class, but I did not fall in love with any of them. Therefore, I bought a plain notebook and altered it. Here's the result:
Who knew I was a little bit crafty?
My daughter liked it so much, she asked me to alter all the notebooks she will be taking to school. I only hope my kids like the notebook as well and decide to spend some time decorating it so they can take care of it. A plain black composition notebook cannot do the trick, students have to personalize their notebooks so they can see some value in them.
No comments:
Post a Comment