Sunday, August 24, 2014

It's been a year!

I can't believe it's been a year already since I created this blog and have only written one entry. This has to change, stat! Anyways, I used to have a blog (several blogs, actually) many moons ago. For reasons that are not fascinating, I stopped writing on all of them and I even deleted some of them. (Shame on me!) This one, however, should remain online. I just have to make sure I keep it current. In case you haven't figured it out, I am a high school math teacher. This school year will be my 7th year and, without a doubt, I love my job. For a couple of years I have been an avid reader of some bloggers. That made me feel it was time for me to start writing again. So lets this be the beginning of yet another math blog in which hopefully I can share a thing or two helpful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment