This is my 7th year as a teacher and the first time I have the opportunity to teach PreCalculus. Teaching an upper level class has been fantastic so far (please consider I just finished the first week).
There is a difference between teaching a class who wants to take the math class versus a class that is mandated for students to take.
Even though my precalculus kids are motivated, I want to make sure they stay that way. Therefore, planning lessons aimed at different learning styles is my goal. A goal that has been challenging to say the least.
As an Algebra 2 teacher I always found a myriad of resources all over Pinterest. This is not happening with precalc. Since I believe there are more teachers facing the same challenges I am facing, I will try to post all the foldables or activities I create so more people can take advantage of them.
Stay tuned. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment